1. There’s always room at our table.
2. Pot Roast tastes the best on Sundays.
3. Give yourself the treat of coming home to a clean house after vacation.
4. No question is a stupid question when it’s genuine. Never stop learning and growing.
5. All human life is valuable and is always a hill worth dying on. Every single time.
6. The gospel gives us reason to sing, even when our voice is shaking.
7. It’s a fact of life that not everyone is going to like you.
8. A Chick-fil-A sandwich is heavenly, even when it’s smooshed in a bag and flown to you from thousands of miles away.
9. Cities have their own personalities, explore them.
10. Sometimes the best answer to life’s problems is just a good night of sleep.
11. The small family feast around the Reeves table in this life is worth giving up for the blood bought family feast around the King’s table in eternity.
12. Different colors look good on different people.
13. You can be both honest and gracious.
14. There’s no such thing as talking anything to death.
15. It’s okay to parent your kids differently, they’re all different.
16. Sweet tea goes with breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Oh, and bedtime snacks.
17. We all see things through different lenses. Try to put someone else’s on sometimes.
18. A happy-hearted mama makes for a happy home.
19. You’re not going to get what you want if you don’t ask for it… like for people not to cut your drink lemon with the onion knife.
20. Proper punctuation, really! matters. And get your apostrophes’es right, people.
21. Respect your own kids in the ways you relate to their own kids.
22. God’s Word informs us, we do not inform it.
23. The art of making a house a home.
24. The beauty of confidence and contentedness.
25. The wisdom of listening.
26. The kindness of buying someone else’s coffee.
27. There’s no such thing as an “original family.” When someone else joins in, they’re the original family now.
28. Some things you just have to accept, not master. Like never remembering where you parked your car after coming out of the store.
29. Cheer on the next generation.
30. Own the things that make you who you are, even your ticks and quirks. And love people for who they are, even with their ticks and quirks.
31. IT’S ALL GRACE.